Lyly's OMGBlog

Sims 2,.Daily ......Musings, Cool Links, Original Signature Art for Forums, Original Sim Creations

Sunday, August 13, 2006

So I Slack...

But you probably knew that already! ;) I haven't updated in like forevah... Things were nuts for a while. I got back into EQ2, joined Drow, went to Fan Faire (omg that friggin rocked hard), Marc's dad had a heart attack and everything kind of stopped for a while. Not really having good, committed time to play anything mmorpgish I wound up doing the craptastic 34.2 second game sites like Pogo and Real Arcade. Now I'm revisiting Diablo II...well..just because...ummm...yeah. Anyway...I'm looking for a few people - mainly Treg. Markus Kuru - I'm lookin' fo you! FROST BUNCHEN FLICKLAMPA!!!! LOL Yeah..so it's late and I thought I would update...I checked my hotmail acct and there were a dozen or so emails from peeps during the last few months and omg like..I never check hotmail. If you want to get in touch with me... lylystyx@comcast.net.

/hugs and stuff

Lyly <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google